Wednesday, June 24, 2020

When the Vandals are at your Door, whom do you call?

It's two a.m. and you hear your front door being battered and banged upon. Panic arrives unannounced and unappreciated as you struggle to become wide awake and assess your situation. Suddenly, it dawns on you that your house, your home, the one place in the world where you should be safe, is within minutes-seconds- to be swarming with vandals bent on harming you, your house, your loved ones.

The question= whom do you call?

Will you call the ACLU, or the NAACP, or the Democratic Party, or the Republican Party, or your Mayor?

As for me, I'll call 911 and hope that a black and white squad car arrives quickly, blue lights flashing, with some men and/or women inside who want to protect me and mine. I want them tough, armed, and unafraid to do whatever they must do to protect me and mine.

God Bless every man and woman who has the guts to put on that uniform everyday and risk his/her life for me-and for you, by the way. De-fund? No way-they deserve more?

SUPPORT OUR LOCAL POLICE!!!!!!!

No comments: